- Inlet width (web) 2000 mm
- Apron width 2500 mm
- Laydown width 2600 mm (can be modified to suit requirements)
- Bottom Lattice width 3000 mm
- Rigid main frame with lightweight polished steel rollers on substantial bearing units.
- Antistat aprons, finger-jointed for constant thickness.
- The aprons tensioned by pneumatic cylinders via heavy duty reinforced timing belts.
- Tracking of aprons by photocell systems and air piston actuated apron guide/compensating rollers.
- Conveyor aprons are driven by AC Servo Motor.
- Traverse mechanism driven by AC Servo Motor.
- The bottom lattice (delivery apron) is of the plastic lath type and driven by separate AC geared motor.
- Inclined endless PVC conveyor to transfer web from Card unit to Laymaster Crosslapper.
NEW TS Control System
- Constant monitoring and correction of laydown width.
- "Fingertip" control of cross-lapped product to ease changes of width and number of plaits whilst machine is in operation.
- Reduction in machine down time - no reverse switches to change manually.
This is a fully refurbished machine comprising
• New control system with reversing traverse drive
• New Conveyors and Bottom lattice (Hastem)
• New air solenoids, sensors and E-stops
• New bearings and drive belts
Type - Nonwoven - more
Manufacturer - Tatham - more
Location - Bradford, United Kingdom
Enquire about Haigh-Chadwick/Tatham -Laymaster Crosslapper (Ref:13048)