Our client installed this machine in their composite trial showroom in the United Kingdom in 2020 for the preparation of fibres for automotive composite fabrics developments.
Following reorganisation of the facility the equipment is now available for sale.
This is an excellent opportunity for an automotive or aerospace for their in house research and development facility with immediate availability.
1. Melt spinning of continuous filament yarns multifilament
2. High speed draw winding for multifilament
3. Multi polymer capability
4. Polymer drying and preparation
5. Ancillary support equipment, water chilling, tools for calibration, spin pack cleaning and preparation
6. Remote diagnostics and on-line technical support (by separate contract with the manufacturer)
7. Polymer loading and additive dos
Type - Fibre Extrusion - more
Manufacturer - Fibre Extrusion technologies - more
Enquire about FIBRE EXTRUSION TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED FET-100 Series Pilot Melt Spinning System for Continuous Filament Yarn Applications (Multifilament) Year 2020 (Ref. 12160)